Sunday, June 20, 2010

Family Portrait

Here's another page using the Antebellum Beauty kit from Swirlydoos. An old family portrait that I received from my mom. The papers are all from the kit. I added my own Prima hydrangeas, leaves, bling, Dusty Attic cb, and Smooch Spritz.
The three large flowers were made using the Stamping Up scallop punch. Here's the tutorial. Super easy to make so I am sure I will be making more of them really soon! An Artisan Elements frame by Pink Paislee was spritzed and inked then placed under the flower cluster. I used TH alcohol ink to change the color of the crystal haning from the chandelier. I used an old stamp that used to be a fave. You know-you love it so you use it all the time. Then you realize you use it all the time so you stop. And, then you just forget you even have it. Well, I am trying to use some of those "loved but forgotten" tools and techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment