Friday, September 10, 2010

Wow!

I am so surprised and excited! Over Labor Day weekend I went to the Lake and really enjoyed relaxing. When I got back home on Monday I logged into the Swirlydoos forums to find that I had won the Round Robin Challenge for August! Thank you, Swirly Sisters! Here's the lo again:

 Thanks to Lisa aka StarSailor for the inspiration for this one!

Well, then I started tooling around the forums to see what I had missed only to find that the DT voted my "Boys of Fall" lo as the grungiest lo for the grunge contest! Yippee!  Here's the lo:

 And, the prize for this one is $80 worth of Yellow Bicycle products from the Generation Z line. In fact, it's every product from that line. Wow! Thank you, Swirlydoos!

1 comment:

  1. I saw these at SDville. They are just great and you totally deserve the accolades!

    ReplyDelete