Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Perfect Day

I am sooo happy! Not only did we move into our new home on the lake and get married in our own backyard to the surprise of our family and friends; I am actually scrapping again! This is my entry for the Swirlydoos  sketch challenge. I used some photos from our wedding that my dd took for us.
 
 
We invited about 60 family and friends to our home for a housewarming/engagement party. We BBQ'd during the day and played horseshoes, washers, and hillybilly golf. The pool and hot tub were open and, of course, some people enjoyed swimming in the lake. Once the DJ arrived, we announced that the engagement was off because we were getting married in one hour! We made our grand entrance on Roger's chopper then enjoyed a catered dinner and music. It was a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment