Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Splatter and Drip Contest

Here are two entries for the Swirly Girls Challenge called Splatter and Drip. The idea is to splatter and/or drip your mists, paints, etc. to make a fun lo.
So, I used the last of my October kit to create the flowers on these two lo's and then just splatted GM over the backgrounds.
 

My sweet little boy out in our meditation garden. Used gesso and paints along with a stencil for the birds on a branch. Flowers created using TH Tattered Florals die and McGill punches for the centers. Butterfly cb piece was inked with Teal Damask from Ingvild Bolme.
Roger and me with my parents on our wedding day. I used all of the remaining Artisan Elements frames to help create the background for this one. Flowers made with same dies as above. The fairy is from Dusty Attic. I posted previously on deconstructing cb to make the fairy 3D. tfl!


No comments:

Post a Comment