Sunday, April 21, 2013

Round Robin-April 2012

 I used a Prima mask and Krylon Make it Stone for the texture required for the twist. I also used the texture paint on the TH birdcage cb diecut. I have had this stuff around forever and never used it. It is pretty cool!

I scrapped a picture of my nephew for this one and stuck to the main design that Kim used. I really wanted to have the torn paper element but they just didn't fit in the end. I liked the burlap tucked in the flower cluster so I used that on my lo as well.
Some flowers from the April kit and some from my stash. I added some leaves and burlap from my stash as well. All pp from the current Swirlydoos kit. tfl

No comments:

Post a Comment