Sunday, December 13, 2015

December Round Robin

Week #2 is due to post their entries on Monday. I am posting tonight because I can! And, I'll be at work until late tomorrow. So, I followed QT this month. I stuck to her basic design and added my own touches. I only did one picture, a selfie from the Fourth of July 2012. Little did I know, this was the night Roger planned to propose but it didn't work out for him. The grand finale didn't last long enough for him to pop the question. 



I pulled out a Swirlydoos kit from May 2012 which kinda seems appropriate now. After all, the picture was taken in July 2012. I deconstructed the Creative Embellishments angel wings. After soaking them in water for 15 minutes I separated the layers along the edges of the wings. A heat embossing gun was used to dry the wings. Then I hit them with silver Smooch, glimmer mist in pearl and then randomly added some white and silver embossing powders. To add more sparkle I used the silver glitter glue from our December kit along the edges.



Ferro paste and a Prima stencil added some texture to the background. Some random stamping with butterflies and print stamps added to background. The flowers are from my stash. tfl!

No comments:

Post a Comment