Wednesday, August 3, 2016

**Swirlydoos** Moments Captured-2nd Reveal with Jan

Hello, I'm back today to share more projects created with Swirlydoos July kit of the month.
Here's my entry for the "All that Flutters" challenge. I had fun distressing and layering paper layers for this one. After inking the many distressed edges several colors of Glimmer Mist were splattered over the layered, shaped paper.



Here's one for fun. A multi-photo layout of a recent outing with my daughter and one of her friends. We visited Swinging Bridges near our home. It is true, the bridges really do swing! 


I took a lot of pictures of Swinging Bridges so I made a toilet paper album for more of the pictures. These little cuties are fun to make!

Here's the front cover of my mini.

The first page.


Here's the tags tucked into the cover and first page.



Here's page two with the backs of the tags.

Here's the front of the tag tucked into the third page.



Here's the back of the last tag.


Here's the back cover.


Just for fun. Here's a little video of the mini album.




These are Design Team projects I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Jan) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!

No comments:

Post a Comment