Swirlydoos Kit Club - Design/Education Team Call
Are you passionate about Scrapbooking? Do you enjoy teaching and inspiring other crafters? Can you gab with the best of us? Swirlydoos Kit Club is looking to add amazing talent to our outstanding Design/Education Team for a 6 month term that will run from our March, 2017 kit to our August, 2017 kit. We will be adding 1-2 fabulously creative Designers who are energetic, outgoing, talented, versatile individuals and who are committed to the beautiful art of scrapbooking.
Our designers must be able to devote the time necessary to our community, to our members, and to their artwork. We are especially interested in designers who make awesome video tutorials!
This call is open to talented scrapbook designers/educators all around the globe
Design Team Requirements:
- You will create a minimum of 4-5 layouts/projects, and as many cards, tags etc as you can per main kit sent to you.
- Create at least one tutorial (video or photo. Video preferred) per month, and add content to our tips, tricks and techniques area in the forum.
- Create a minimum of 3 “blank” cards during your 6 month term to send in to the home office.
- You must upload your projects to all major scrapbook galleries and blogs you are affiliated with, along with Social Media.
- Advertise for Swirlydoos kit club with Blinkies, blog banners, badges and other social media tools.
- BE EXCITED about being on the team! Be very ACTIVE on the Forum (A MUST!!) and in our Facebook gallery!
- You will participate in our monthly Kit reveal on your blog, plus challenges (sponsored challenge blogs, etc) and any other Swirlydoos special events (NSD, WCMD) on our forums.
- You will occasionally be asked to send us some of your completed projects for display at trade shows that Swirlydoos is participating in.
An ideal candidate for being on the design team will:
-Have the ability to take excellent, clear pictures of projects.
-Create educational videos to be added to our YouTube Library using Swirlydoos main kit, Project add-on kits or products form our Swirlydoos boutique.
-Be dedicated to promoting the kits and personal projects to social media on reveal day, including Facebook and Instagram.
-Already have an active blog, Facebook, YouTube and scrapbook.com accounts
-Be an active member of our community on the forums and commenting in our Facebook gallery at least four times a week
-Be willing to partake in design team duties and help with any other promotions or contests we may have
If you are interested in joining the DESIGN TEAM - Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "DESIGN TEAM CALL" in the subject line. Include all of the following information:
- Your name
- telephone number
- email address
- blog address
- any online galleries where we might see more of your work
- YouTube address and or UStream Channel link, if you have one (preferred, but not necessary)
- 3 samples of your current work that best reflect your style
- a list of all design teams you have been on, past and current (prior experience is not necessary)
- Please tell us what you consider your strengths (where you excel) and why you would make a good designer for the Swirlydoos community.
What you can expect from Swirlydoos:
An honest, fun, dedicated team who supports you and your art and encourages you at every turn.
A FABULOUS tight knit community of smart assed, super talented scrapbookers from around the world
CHA invitations and passes
Free monthly main kit for Design Team
50% discount on all other kits and store purchases during your term
The new design team will be announced February 15th on our blog