Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's official!

Well, it is official! I did all the paperwork and received my offer of employment today. So, I will be working as a pharmacy intern while still going to StLCoP full-time. I can not official start until my summer rotation is over because you can not do your community rotation at a pharmacy that employs you. This means my plans/dreams are starting to take shape. When I started on this path three years ago I wasn't even sure I would be accepted into the Doctor of Pharmacy program at StLCoP since they did not take a single transfer student that year. The advisor told me to have a back up plan because they can not accept transfers unless someone drops out so a spot becomes available. But, God has been leading me down this path and opening the doors for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment