Ok, we had fun with the first challenge so we decided to do it again! I think we said, "Now what?" at the same time! lol! So, my challenge this time was to use ribbon and an embossing folder. I hope the lace counts. I used it to frame the picture. Then, I used the CB butterfly die and embossing folder.
The pp and floral vine are from the latest Swirly kit. One of our very own Swirly sisters made the floral vine. You can check out her etsy shop here. I added some other Prima's to the vine and then Prima's SIIP. That's about it since my one hour was about over and it was time to post! This is a picture of me on Easter way back in 2000! Don't miss the hair but would like to be that thin again (workin' on it).
In such a hurry to post I forgot to reveal my challenge to Sheri. She had to use alcohol inks and three things from her Clip It Up. See what she did here.