Saturday, March 6, 2010

Round Robin Challenge

Over at Swirlydoos there was a Round Robin Challenge. It is the scrapper's version of the children's game "Telephone." The first person in the group creates a layout and the second person has a week to "lift" this layout. Then, the third person must "lift" the second person and so on. I was the third person in my group and here is my "lift." Go to Swirlydoos and check out the other layouts.

This is my little niece a few years ago during one of the many weekends my sis spent with me scrappin'. Have I ever mentioned how much I love scrappin' weekends with my sis? So glad she got me into this obsession! What better way to spend time together!

1 comment:

  1. OMG..... this is such a BEAUTIFUL page!!!!!!!!!
    Love all the layers, and there are so many gorgeous details. love this page.

    ReplyDelete