Wednesday, November 15, 2017

CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration for November

The design team at Swirlydoos was honored with guest designing for CSI again this month.

What a great sketch and color combo! Both were certainly inspiring for me. I hope you give this case file a go. You can check out the major case at CSI and see how past cases have been solved.


Here's the sketch for November.


The scene included pale grey, khaki, white, moss green, and coffee brown surrounded by leaves, branches, stamps, string, flowers and paper clips.

The evidence I found to solve the case included: text on the washi tape, textured cardstock and cardboard, Tim Holtz index clips, string, clothes pin, flowers, leaves, buttons, ribbon, and even a letter text stamp on the patterned paper.



My testimony is documenting something I love to do-scrapbooking. I was inspired by the word, "think."

Supplies:
49 and Market patterned paper
49 and Market flowers and leaves
Tim Holtz washi tape
Tim Holtz index clips
Tim Holtz small talk phrases
Tim Holtz gems
Frank Garcia crown
Darice hemp string
Creative Embellishments chipboard "joy"
Ingvild Bolme chalk ink


2 comments: