Friday, May 21, 2010

Round Robin #4


It's Friday! Time to post my lift for Round #4 of the Round Robin Challenge.
I used some papers by Kaiser to put this one together. Everything is from Swirlydoos kits except the small blue Primas and the Fancy Pants rub on. The Kaiser papers were from the clock technique add-on kit.

This picture was taken around 1891. It is my great-great-great-grandfather Joshua Martin Morris's brother James Henry Morris (age 57) and his second wife Mary Molly (Miser) Morris (age 40) and children: back row; Oscar Noland, age 16; Everett Allan 14; front row: Senie, Garrett G., Malcolm and Artie.

 Mary Molly Miser was his second wife. His first wife was Mary's sister Hannah Miser. [the baby Garrett was born July 1891, Everett would have been 15 in Jan. 1892, so maybe this is a Christmas family picture]. Genealogy provided by my Mom.



Go here to check out the challenge and the layout that I "lifted."


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful heritage page...you did a wonderful job here...I especially like how you distressed that doily behind the pic!

    ReplyDelete