Here's my entry for the Swirly Girls Challenge for the month of August. I used the Zutter to distress all the edges, then I used Robin's wet distressing technique but I used GM as suggested by another Swirly sister (Angelica, I think), then I used Lisa's rusted chipboard technique on the chipboard butterfly. I followed her technique and painted the chipboard first, then embossed with Puffs rather than distress embossing powder for my twist. Then I used my finger to rub off some of the Puffs to let the paint show through. All papers, bling and flower are from the latest Swirlydoos kit.
This is a photo of my Dad and me while we lived in the Philippines.