Friday, August 13, 2010

Round Robin #7

I can't believe we have been doing this Swirlydoos challenge for seven months now! It is still my favorite challenge and I thank Meg and Robin for hosting this one every month. Here's my entry for August. I followed our talented DT member, Lisa.


This lo was created with pp, chipboard, and Prima from the current Swirlydoos kit. The cb was inked and stamped with a script background stamp. There is some sewing and distressing on this lo to add to the vintage flair. The MS punch adds a decorative edge below the photo of me. I used a Stampin' Up! stamp and fussy cut around it to create the frame behind "Beloved." Some leaves, pearls, Prima flowers, and a metal trinket are from my stash. I copied Lisa's idea to add handwriting around the outer edge of the large photo mat. tfl!

No comments:

Post a Comment