Friday, October 22, 2010

Round Robin #8

Wow! School and work are just too much right now! I am not getting in my scrap room near enough. Thank goodness for the Round Robin challenge this month which forced me to scrap a page. My lo was due this morning but I did not even start working on it until two hours ago! I had two papers to write before I could even think about scrapping. Anyway, here is my submission for October.



I was lucky to follow Tina and Sherri for this awesome RR. Thank you for the great work! I used the Lavender Escape kit from Swirlydoos and some Prima and bling from past kits to put this one together. The leaves are from my stash. I used Robin's water distressing technique to put this one together. This is my dd's freshmen school picture. tfl!

1 comment:

  1. Great Lo. Love the picture and the flower cluster is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete