Monday, November 29, 2010

Round Robin #9

It's that time of month again! Time to post my scrappy lift of my Swirly Sisters' great work. School is really keeping me busy so this will probably be the only scrapping I do again for the entire month. That just really stinks! I am really looking forward to December because I will have some time off from classes.

Anyway, the twist for the RR this month was to scrap something you are thankful for. My brother-in-law took this picture at Thanksgiving and it was perfect for the Lavender Escape kit from Swirlydoos. This is what I am thankful for: a relationship with my bff that has lasted for 12 years and turned into something more. I am thankful that he has been around all these years for me and that he loves me like he does. It is a wonderful thing to be treasured every day by a strong Christian man.



The resist paper was inked with various TH distress inks. The Pink Paislee ring was painted with TA Glam. The flowers are from the Lavender Escape kit and past Sdoos kits. The chipboard letters were painted with TH Rock Candy then dipped in diamond dust. All other embellies are from Sdoos kits.

1 comment: