Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fun

Here's my lo for our second Snow Day Long Distance Scrap. We used Pencil Lines sketch #209. Then we added some additional rules. Sheri said we had to use glitter and an embossing folder. Then I rolled the dice and we had to use two butterflies or snowflakes with the first roll and seven flowers, brads, buttons, or eyelets with the second roll. Go here to check out Sheri's lo.




All the pp are from a past Swirlydoos  kit. The small flowers are all new Petaloo while the large flower is Prima. I added some leaves from my stash. The Prima centers, cb swirly, and brads are all from a past kit. Btw, there is glitter on all the flowers and I embossed the cream strip across the top of the page. There are seven small flowers and two butterflies. tfl!

No comments:

Post a Comment