Friday, February 4, 2011

More Snow Day Fun

I did manage to do some more scrapping despite the fact that all my cancer notes were calling my name. I can only study so much! The kids had three snow days this week and I had two. This has been a crazy winter. I just had to help my ds get his car out of the snow. For some reason he parked on an ice packed parking lot and couldn't get out of the parking space. So, I went up with a bag of salt and a few shovels. We got the car out in no time. And, his comment to me: "Thanks, Mom. All your past transgressions are forgiven." Really? Kids these days.

Anyway, I have a few more lo's to share with you. This one is of my dn and just seemed to be a perfect color match for this month's Swirlydoos kit. I used flowers from Prima and Petaloo (from my stash and past kits), leaves from my stash and bling from a past kit. The sketch is one from PencilLines. In fact, it is the same sketch I used for my "Peace" lo. Can you tell?


I listen to country music while I scrap and that inspired the title for this one. (And, the next one! Not sharing that one with you until tomorrow though. ;P)

No comments:

Post a Comment