Friday, February 4, 2011

Round Robin #2

Yay! It is "Reveal Day" for the Round Robin Challenge. I used a PencilLines sketch for this one but once I finished the lo I realized it looks a lot like this month's kit sketch challenge. I used LYB feathers included in this month's kit as well as the pp. The flowers are Petaloo (from my stash) and Prima (from past kits). I added Prima bling and leaves from my stash. I tucked some of the mirrors included in this month's kit amongst the flowers. The pins are Maya Road and the transparency is old Hambly from my stash. Some of the flower centers were made with the Sunburst McGill punch-really love that punch! Thanks to Lisa G. for turning me on to it!


This is a picture of my Grandma and her classmates in 1938. I love scrapping these black and white photos that I scanned from her scrapbooks. The B&W's are easy to scrap with any of the Swirly kits!

1 comment:

  1. I love this. The matting and the numbers are awesome. Those flowers rock!
    I am so excited to play with you girls this month!

    ReplyDelete