Thursday, June 11, 2015

Time for some Grandma love

These two layouts were created at Swirly camp this year. They are pictures of my loving grandmothers. Whenever I scrap my parents or grandparents it reminds me of how wonderful they are. I have a wonderful life, a great childhood, and I attribute that to my grandparents. They raised their kids to be strong Christians and gave me amazing parents.

So, the first one is a rare time when I saw my grandparents from my father's and mother's side of the family together. They used to spend a lot of time together when my parents were young. In fact, that is how my parents got to know one another.

The lamp post in both layouts was created with the die of the month for May. The wooden Prima pieces were from the main kit. Flowers and leaves were from my stash while the papers were from our Swirly camp goody bag. I fussy cut the Victorian lady from one of the patterned papers for the second layout of me with Grams.



No comments:

Post a Comment