Sunday, June 21, 2015

Wet distressing

Well, the June Swirlydoos kit arrived at my door a few days ago. So, I've been working on some new layouts to share as soon as we have our big reveal at Swirlydoos. But, in the meantime, here is another layout I made while at camp in Lafayette. My dd, Allison, with her namesakes, Grandma and Grandpa Allison in 1996. I used the wet distressing technique to really work the edges of this paper that we received at camp. Then, I used my heat gun to dry it-I even allowed some of the edges to burn for a more distressed look.

1 comment:

  1. That turned out really great Jan. Ove the distressing.