Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Another layout using the September Swirlydoos Kit of the Month

I forgot about this awesome acetate piece until Angela posted her layout using it. So, I had to dig it out of the mess in my scrap room and create a page today.

I used the wet distressing technique to get the deeply distressed edges on the papers that are layered under the acetate piece. We received the clocks stencil in a past Swirlydoos kit and I used it on the background peeking out from the distressed layers. The flowers are from the current kit and past kits. I cut apart a border chippie and then embossed three pieces to tuck in around the flower clusters.


The picture is my dd during her high school senior photo shoot. tfl!

This is a Design Team project I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Jan) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!

No comments:

Post a Comment