Saturday, October 17, 2015

SGC Challenge at Swirlydoos

Well, I knew this would happen sooner or later! Paula challenged us to post one of our first ever scrapbook pages and then redo it. The point: to showcase how your style has changed over the years. I have been scrapping since 2002 and my start was with Creative Memories. So, you can just imagine what my first pages looked like, right?

Ok, here is my first layout ever. And, yes, I know it is actually two pages. But, that is how I scrapped then. Everything was a two pager then!


I didn't have any way to print these pictures again so I carefully removed them from the original layout and scanned them. Don't worry, I put the pictures back on the original layout. It is still intact!

Because I did all the cutting on the original pictures I had to leave them the same in the re-do. I used Webster's papers on the re-do. Now, everything I do is a single page and this was no exception.



Thanks for looking! Tell me what you think of my "then" and "now."

No comments:

Post a Comment