Sunday, October 16, 2016

October Round Robin at Swirlydoos

The title for this month's Swirlydoos Round Robin is "Don't be a Tool."  The challenge is to use 5 tools to create your layout and paper cutter, glue gun, scissors do not count.

I followed Peggy and she used hexagons! lol! I've been trying to make her love them for over a year now. So, she used them on her layout and I followed suit.

Here's my entry.


Here’s my two boys on a recent hike. I used 5 tools and some past Swirlydoos papers as well as the black burlap from the October kit.
Tools used: Distrezz it all, Spellbinders tool in one, Big shot, McGill flower shaping tools, die punch (for hexagons). For this layout, I made my own flowers using a recent Hearfelt Creations stamp and die. The McGill flower shaping tools helped.
tfl!

No comments:

Post a Comment