Saturday, April 22, 2017

Tutorial Saturday with Swirlydoos

Hello, scrappy people!

I've been anxious to share how I made the Kaiser heart shelf that was part of the February Swirlydoos technique add on.

Here's some close ups so you can see the texture. I mixed mica powder with the clear crackle medium to create the look.

Here's a close up of the paper clay leaves using an IOD mold.


And, here's the video tutorial.




This is a Design Team project I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Jan) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!



No comments:

Post a Comment