Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Passion...

This is another layout with the new Swirlydoos kit. A picture of my sister and her daughter. The other picture is my daughter. They all remind me of each other. Allison reminds me of Sheri when she was little. Chloe reminds me of Allison and Sheri when they were little. So, I have problems calling them by the right names when we are together!
This is the High Hill Christian Church "Crop for a Cure" held at the church in 2007. What fun! Twelve hours of fun, food, and prizes! Hmmm...when are they going to do that again?! Sheri and I had our "mess" spread out everywhere! An eight foot table still wasn't enough! Do you think we are obsessed?

Well, gotta call an end to the scrappin' for today. My son's week of Adventure Camp is over today so I gotta go pick him up this evening. I need to head out before rush hour so guess I better scrub all this ink and Glimmer Mist off of my hands now!


No comments:

Post a Comment