Saturday, April 3, 2010

What a surprise!

I was pleasantly surprised to find that not one but two of my Swirly sisters gave me a blogger award this week. It took me some time to post since I am in the midst of studying for Therapeutics II exam, finishing a Personal Finance project, and writing a Literature Evaluation on a drug study for etidronate. Sounds like a lot of fun, doesn't it?


Thank you, Darien and Tina, for passing this Sweet Blogger award on to me. Please visit Darien here and Tina here to check out their beautiful work.

As I accept this award I need to do a few things:

1. Give a list of ten things that make me happy.

2. A trivia of five things about me.

3. Share the award with only 5 people and ask them to do the same.

4. Link the blogs I choose and the blog of the ones who gave me the award.

So, here goes:


10 Things that make me happy are sunshine, smiles, laughter, scrapbooking, finding a great buy, ice-cold Mountain Dew, my kids, my family, my puppy, and reading a good book.
 
5 things about me: I am pursuing a Doctor of Pharmacy degree, I only drive one speed--fast!, I love to watch American Idol and Biggest Loser, Mountain Dew is my weakness and I was kidnapped in the Philippines as a baby.
 
So now that you know all of that I will share this award with Sheri (my sister and scrappin' partner), Cheryl, Diana, Robin, and Manda K, my Swirly sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment