Wednesday, July 1, 2015

All that Flutters featuring the Swirlydoos June kit

Ladies are you ready to get messy with the June kit?

Let that mojo loose on this gorgeous kit and share your works of art with us. I loved using this kit and butterflies are one of my favorite touches so I always love entering this contest. Let’s blow up this thread with gorgeousness!

Using the June kit, Boys Night, create a layout, project, or card using anything that flutters. i.e butterflies, dragonflies bees, ladybugs, birds, fairies…etc!

You can share your project here and please put your entry in the FB gallery. If you don’t have a FB account uploading your entry here will still count!

Please note in the description or title it’s for the June challenge.

You can enter as many pages/projects as you wish.

Closing Date 6/20/2015


Once the challenge is closed we will vote on our two favorites to determine the winner.
Example:

This a scrapbook page of my Mom and Grandma looking at my Grandma's scrapbooks! She has about 30 albums from her high school days to present.  I really cherished the time we spent sharing her scrapbooks, scanning some of her pictures so I could scrap them, and just learning that we shared this hobby.
This is a Design Team project I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name, Jan, when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment