Monday, July 13, 2015

Round Robin June 2015, Week 2, A Salute to those in Uniform

I think the Fourth of July has us thinking about those who have served. So, this month's theme for the Round Robin was, A Salute to those in Uniform. I naturally thought of my Dad and Grandpa. This layout is my Grandfather. 


The twist was to use scrappy stuff that is over a year old so I dug out a Swirly kit from March 2012 and used some letters that were over 2 years old. The metal pieces are from a shopping trip we took while at Swirly camp 2-3 years ago. The metal chain is from the June 2015 kit. I deconstructed some of the chippie pieces. My tut for this is posted here. And, you can see more examples here and here. I used the same title, Let Freedom Ring, because I kept humming that song while making this! Nothing else seemed to work.




No comments:

Post a Comment