Friday, July 3, 2015

Swirlydoos June Reveal, long awaited.

Boy's Night Out

Swirlydoos is finally getting back on track after a hacker brought the site down in March. Krissy has a new site up and running so go check it out here.



Now that we have revealed the kit I can share another DT layout created with this manly kit.



Even though the kit suggests a masculine theme, it can still be used to created girly layouts as I did here. My grandmother is featured in this layout. I used the main kit and the embellishment add on. The drywall tape and leaves are from my stash. All other items are from the kit.

If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name, Jan, when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!

No comments:

Post a Comment