Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It has been a looong time

I have been too busy to post on my blog lately. With the kids back in school, me back in school and trying to stick with my New Year's resolutions there just has not been a lot of extra time. Oh, and I am still working, too. If I do find some extra time I wonder into my scrappy room and play for awhile. So, I did over 20 pages in January. When I got the February Swirlydoos kit I just went crazy with the scrappin' and made 16 pages so far with just that kit. I was able to get a lot of pages done when I went to a school fundraiser crop event. Love crops!!!

Anyway, it is a snow day for the kids today and I chose to stay home with them. I still had classes today-our campus does NOT cancel for any reason. I did not think it was worth the risk to drive in today. I am sure I will still be a good pharmacist!

Well, here are a few of my pages.

This is my entry for the February sketch challenge at Swirlydoos. I took a photo of my grandparents and edited it at http://www.photofunia.com/ to get this photo. My grandmother just passed in January so I did a few layouts to remember her.

Yep, same picture in another photofunia app. Again, used the February Swirlydoos kit for this one. The quote on the side of the photo reads, "They have recieved their crowns." My cousin said my grandmother had received her crown when he posted of fb of her passing. I was inspired to use those words for from a Bible scripture on this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment