Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Swirlydoos

Still not done with the photofunia pictures! Used more of the February Swirlydoos kit to scrap my maternal grandparents this time. This is based on a sketch by Beggahuna. She always has amazing sketches. The pictures I dropped into this photofunia app are of my grandparents many years ago. I have scrapped these pictures in the past but really love them so I had to use them again.
This is my Grandpa Art. (Christmas 2008) I totally scraplifted this from Tina at Swirlydoos. She had the brilliant idea of cutting the middle out of one piece of diecut paper then layering on top of another sheet of the same diecut. I loved the look so much that I lifted her layout for this photo. Thank you, Tina, for such wonderful inspiration! All the papers and embellies are from the January Swirlydoos kit except the tulle and lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment