Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Project 365 Week 3

Week three: continued my workout routine by doing elliptical machine and BL workouts with Jillian Michaels. Yes, she is tough! On the 15th we had a "nice" surprise- the garage door broke. Brandon and I tried to figure it out on our own. I finally realized it was a broken spring so Brandon hopped on the internet to try and figure out how to fix it and where to get the parts. But, once I realized that we should have had two springs, not one, I decided we better call a professional.
More of our typical week includes B-man on the 'puter and our Yorkie begging for attention. The highlight of my week was receiving my February Swirlydoos kit! Yes, I took a picture of my kit and scrapped it with the very same kit! Love my Swirlydoos!

No comments:

Post a Comment