Saturday, July 31, 2010

Let Us Love One Another

Quick! We had one hour and two challenges to include on a new 12 x 12 lo. Sheri and I couldn't scrap together in the same room so we scrapped long distance. She gave me two challenges and I gave her two challenges. Then we had one hour to complete a lo. Well, the pizza delivery guy came and then Cody ran out the door. My dd and her friend caught Cody and we ate pizza. THEN, I got to finish the challenge (a little late). Ok, my challenge was to use my Cricut and one of my 12" Quikutz strips.


I used the latest Swirlydoos kit for this pic of my niece and nephew. The crackle paint is not quite dry on the cb bird yet! The other bird was cut with the Cricut and the swirly was cut with the E6 using a QK strip.

Now, I challenged her to use a stamp that she hadn't used in awhile and she had to make her own flowers. Go check out her challenge lo here.

1 comment: