Monday, July 19, 2010

Wedding Day - 1914

This is a total lift of MandaK's lo in the Round Robin Challenge for this month. Her "Egghead" layout was a great design so I used it for this lo as well. This is the wedding day photo of my great-grandparents, Harry and Alvia Bishop. The photo was taken on January 27, 1914.


All papers are from the Summer Serenity Swirlydoos kit. The DA was spritzed with Smooch Spritz. The large Prima flowers and ZVA were from the kit as well. I added some smaller Prima flowers, leaves, and pearls from my stash. tfl!

3 comments:

  1. You did such a wonderful lo!!!! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, wonderful layout! I used my entire kit in the first 3 days I had it! Well, I take that back .. i haven't used the red rose yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design! Just lovely. Your layering is great and I love how you used the DA embellie. So funny to see what everybody does with the kit!
    http://myschnipselblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/perfect-day.html

    ReplyDelete